Rates (Book from here!):
Ticket Show: USD 75,90*
USD 127,90 NOW* USD 109,90*
VIP Show: USD 169,90*
VIP Dinner Show: USD 249,90*
*Get this rate and free private transfer to the place instead of the standard free transfer!
Ask terms and conditions. Hurry up! Limited seats!
Booking Information about El Cafe de los Angelitos Tango Show:
Schedule: 8.30 pm dinner, 10.10 pm show
Pick up: Round Shuttle Included for Downtown, Palermo, Recoleta, San Telmo, Puerto Madero, from 8 pm to 8.30 pm
Duration: 1,30 hours
Payment: $Arg, Cards, US$, Euro
EXTRA DISCOUNT: AVAILABLE
See prices scrolling up
Capacity: 300 seat people
Distance between tables: Reasonable
Orchestra: 5 musicians on stage
Suggested Menu at El Cafe de los Angelitos Tango Show:
-Tart of tomatoes, golden onion and goat cheese Sirloin strip steak angus with, rustic potatoes with onions and fungi of pine.
-Sorrentini of prawns and pink salmon on coulis of seafood.
-Apple pie and cream of frozen vanilla / Dulce de leche cheesecake, chocolate caramel sauce.
(See all the menu, tipical food included)
Customer References for El Café De Los Angelitos Buenos Aires Tango Show:]
“Remarkable food, it was the best dinner we had in Buenos Aires. Show was as delicious as dinner.”
Thomas L, USA.
“No words, a not to miss show, the dinner simply great!!!.”
About the place and the Show:
El Cafe de los Angelitos Tango Show was born in 1890, with other name, but because of the kind of gangsters that used to go, was renamed as the “little angels” by the Police Dept, and then by the owners. We can add to this story the frequent presence of great politicians and tango singers, like the best one, Carlos Gardel, who signed his first contract here. In 1940, this place was the first Cafe in been honoured with a Tango. Closed by many decades, rescued by popular claim, Cafe de los Angelitos is also a Café and Restauran open day and night, with the theather for Tango dinner shows and an exquisite tangostore. The decoration at Cafe de los Angelitos with vitrals and its historic floor, deserves special atention. The theater is a space decorated like in Art Nouveau times. The food is specially suggested due to the menu is Gourmet.
The Show at Cafe de los Angelitos:
The core of this tango show is the high and explosive sensuality, one piece after other the dancers are doing a heat puzzle of passion. Dressed with the charm and purity of white, the stage gets coloured light baths that brings different feelings to it. In there you will see groupal dances of finely wrought. The wardrobe is probably the most exquisite in town, which also dresses the show as pure gala. Coreographies are cared and shows a perfect coordination not only in the couple dances but in the groupal plays. A fresh chic touch is given by the young world class talented members of the orchestra. So well skilled musicians are able to explore not only the clasicism of those Tango that shined in Paris but also bring a modern and exclusive touch to the show. Voices are remarkable specially the lady who also dances, which is unusual.
- Rustic stew of vegetables, sautéed in olive oil served with prosciutto
- Gravlax of salmon on toast of brioche and potatoes in emulsion of dill.
- Green salad wrapped in blue cheese vinaigrette.
- Tart of tomatoes, golden onion and cheese of goat.
- Couscous's compression and vegetables roasted with balsamic reduction and oil of grasses.
- Sirloin strip steak angus with green leaves, rustic potatoes with onions and fungi of pine.
- Medallion of loin , burned tomatoes and gratin of potatoes with marrow.
- Sweetened of lamb on ratatouille served in his juice.
- Chicken cooked in juice with five spices served on fennel confit
- Pavé of pink salmon on sauce of sorrel and bandondeón potatoes.
- Sorrentini of prawns and pink salmon on coulis of seafood.
- Apple pie and cream of frozen vanilla.
- Pistachio Créeme brulee
- Dulce de leche cheesecake, chocolate caramel sauce.
- Red fruits to the lemon grass and cream.
Wine, Sparkling and still water, soft drinks and beer
Recommend this site
Suggested Tango Shows
Tickets with discount Milonga
Fun Tango Lessons
SITE MAP (This is a really complete site, Enjoy it!